Conditions of Entry
Patrons wishing to enter Anita's Theatre (Venue) agree at all times to abide by these Conditions of Entry and not bring or attempt to bring into the Venue any Prohibited Items and abide by all laws and regulations and instruction issued by Venue Management.
Entry and Ejection
- Venue Management reserves the right to inspect any clothing, bags or items upon entry into the Venue and at any time within the Venue for the purpose of ensuring there are no Prohibited Items in the Venue.
- By entering the Venue, patrons agree that their image, likeness, or voice may be used as part of any photograph or recording of the event for archival or commercial purposes.
- Patrons are advised the Venue is fitted with electronic surveillance.
- Patrons 15 years old or under must be accompanied by an adult.
- All Patrons wishing to enter a Licensed 18+ area, must provide one of the 5 Government approved Photo ID’s to enter.
- The Venue is strictly a smoke free venue including e-cigarettes.
- Reusable plastic drink bottles need to be empty (free water stations are available within Venue) and all plastic drink bottles need to be unopened.
- You agree to only enter the Venue with a valid ticket, pass or invitation issued by an authorised ticketing agent or Venue Management.
- Verbal or Physical abuse towards another patron, staff member, contractor or artist will result in this person being required to leave or being removed from the Venue. Such conduct includes obscene language, racial, sexual misconduct, threatening remarks or behaviour and acting in an anti-social manner.
- No stage access or diving.
- No pass outs, unless approved by Venue Management.
- Patrons enter the Venue at their own risk. Venue Management has no liability whatsoever for any damaged, lost or stolen property, nor for any other loss, damage or injury suffered by any patron, whether in contract, tort or statutory liability to the full extent permitted by law.
- Venue Management reserves the right to refuse entry or revoke a patron’s right to remain in the Venue if you are found to have breached Conditions of Entry, and any Patrons ejected from the Venue will not be entitled to a ticket refund.
For Health, Safety and Security reasons, the following items are prohibited from being brought into the Venue:
· Bicycles, scooters, rollerblades and skateboards.
· Alcohol of any nature.
· Glass, cans or metal drink containers.
· Illegal substances.
· Eskies and other large containers.
· Large umbrellas
· Backpacks and large bags
· SLRs, Video cameras & audio recorders.
· Fireworks & laser pointers.
· Chairs and stools.
· Weapons of any nature.
· Musical instruments (not involved with the performance).
· Drones, balloons or any other flying object.
· Animals (except police and assist dogs).
· Advertising material.
· Prams & strollers.
Covid-19 Venue Regulations
Patrons agree to abide by all Pandemic and Health measures implemented by venue management.
- Patrons acknowledge that venue management can implement measures to mitigate against the transfer of infectious diseases such as Covid-19, but cannot completely remove the risk. You assume all risks associated with Covid by attending the Venue.
- Anita's Theatre does not accept any cash transactions at the venue
- Only card is accepted for payments via EFTPOS transactions
Liquor Licensing Rules
- It is a condition of entry into events that a search of person or possessions may be required.
- No alcohol, glass or metal containers or opened drink containers (including water) can be brought into the venue.
- No alcohol is permitted to be taken outside of the venue.
- You are welcome to bring unopened non-alcoholic drinks into the theatre.
- Plastic water bottles will need to be emptied but can be refilled at our free water stations located in both downstairs and upstairs foyer.
- Anita’s Theatre strictly adheres to Responsible Serving of Alcohol practices.
- Patrons may be asked to provide ID to purchase alcohol. Patrons deemed to be intoxicated and/or affected by drugs will not be served alcohol and may be removed from the venue or refused entry.
- Bars will be open until after the interval, or at the latest, 15 minutes prior to the end of the scheduled event time.
- Please note that the time stated on your ticket is the time the show starts. Doors open 1 hour prior to the show. Please allow enough time to find parking and enter the Venue. For event running times please go to the event page of the show you are attending.
- We will update the show times on the event page as soon as we have been advised by the artist. If no show times are listed, it is because we have not received the times and will list them as soon as they arrive. Please check the event page for updates.
- If you do not wish to watch the Support Artist you can arrive at the Main Artist start time as listed on the event page. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start time to allow for any running time changes that may occur.
- Lock out of may vary for each show, if you are late, you won't be seated until a suitable break in the performance.
- Anita’s Theatre makes every effort to provide accurate information on this website, but cannot be responsible for changes, cancellations or postponements relating to events at this venue
In the Auditorium
- Mobile telephones and other electronic devices are to be turned off during the performance unless stated otherwise.
- The aisles must be clear at all times during the performance, due to safety regulations.
- Where a patron feels that their enjoyment of the performance is being compromised in any way, please see an Anita’s Theatre staff member immediately so a solution can be met.
- Any patron found behaving in a manner that threatens the safety of the performers, staff or other patrons or reasonably interferes with the other patron's enjoyment of the performance, will be removed from the venue.
- Fan signs are permitted at shows. Signs must not be bigger than A2, must be soft card, must be able to be folded up and stored under your seat if requested, must be put down if obstructing the view of other patrons. Please use common courtesy towards the patrons around you, should you bring a sign to the venue. Our staff may ask you to put your sign down if it is interfering with other patron's enjoyment of the performance.
- Latecomers will not be admitted until a suitable break during the performance.
Photography & Video Policy
STANDARD PHOTOGRAPHY POLICY
- Small hand-held personal cameras and mobile phones.
- Professional or large cameras (including those with SLR capabilities) and cameras with detachable lenses.
- Audio recorders.
- Video recorders (including GoPros).
- Strictly no flash photography.
- If brought to the venue, you may be asked to place these items in your car or elsewhere before entering the venue. There are no cloaking facilities at the venue.
EVENT SPECIFIC POLICY
Some artists request strictly no photography, filming or audio recording INCLUDING mobile phones.
As soon as we find out the artists’ requirements it will be included on the event page. Occasionally the venue will not find this information out until the afternoon of the event. We always put clear signage around the venue to alert patrons if an artist has a strict no photography policy.
Please note that camera policies are not set by the venue, they are at the request of the artist themselves. As such we trust that you will respect their wishes.
Anita’s Theatre does not have a cloak room available.
Please avoid bringing large or bulky items to the theatre e.g. (Large umbrellas, items larger than A4, motor bike helmets etc.)
All Ages Venue
- Anita’s Theatre is an all-ages venue.
- If an artist, manager or promoter deems an event to be unsuitable for under 18's this will be clearly stated on the event page.
- Unless otherwise specified, those under 15 years of age are welcome to attend performances and events, however must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
Young Children & Babies
- All patrons over 12 months require a ticket to enter the theatre unless clearly stated otherwise.
- Children under 12 months can enter without a ticket, as long as they do not occupy a seat and remain on an adult's lap.
- Please also note that prams are not permitted in the venue.
For the protection of your child's hearing, it is a requirement, and condition of entry, that babies under 18 months wear ear protection for adult concerts / events (not including children specific productions). Kids Ear Protection.
- Merchandise is available for most Anita’s Theatre shows, as organised for each event. The merchandise counter is located in the foyer. For particularly busy shows a second counter may be opened.
- Anita’s Theatre is a cashless venue, only EFTPOS is available. Merchandise can be accessed from the time of doors opening as per your event ticket.
- All items reported to Anita’s Theatre as lost by patrons plus all items found in the Venue are recorded on a Lost and Found register.
- All items are kept in secure storage and remain at the Venue until claimed, or for a period of four weeks, whichever is sooner.
- Every possible attempt is made to identify the owner of the found property and make contact with that person.
- Unfortunately, we do end up with a large number of unclaimed items which we are unable to store indefinitely. After the four week period all unclaimed goods will either be disposed of or offered to local charities.
- The Anita’s Theatre does not accept liability for items which have been left, or lost, at the theatre.
- Unclaimed perishable goods are disposed of at the close of each business day.
- Anyone requiring any further assistance or information should contact firstname.lastname@example.org between the hours of 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
- There is no dress code for the style of clothing, however patrons are required to be fully clothed, a top, bottoms and footwear must be worn at all times.
- Please note that while we prefer patrons not to wear thongs, you will be admitted entry in thongs.